Who we are
Art Pontiac aims to promote and help artists by simplifying the process of buying local art through an online store.
Our website link is: https://shop.artpontiac.com
What we collect and store
We collect information during the order validation on our store.
During your visit to the site, we follow:
1. Products you’ve viewed: we use them, for example, to display products you’ve recently viewed
2. Location, IP address and browser type: we use them to estimate taxes and shipping costs
3. Shipping address: we’ll ask you to enter this to estimate shipping costs before you place an order, and to ship the order to you
When you buy from our website, we will ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, delivery address, email address, telephone number, payment/credit card data and possibly account data such as username and password. This information will be used to:
• Send information about your account and your order
• Respond to requests, including refunds and complaints
• Process payments and prevent fraud
• Configure your account for our store
• Comply with any legal obligation, such as calculating taxes
• Improve the offers of our store
• Send you marketing messages if you choose to receive them
If you create an account, we store your name, address, email and phone number. It will be used to pre-populate the order validation for future orders.
We generally store your information for as long as we need it for the purpose for which we collect and use it. We are not legally obliged to continue to keep them. For example, we store order information for XXX years for taxes and accounting. This includes your name, email, billing and shipping addresses.
We also store comments or reviews, if you choose to send them.
Who on our team has access to the data?
Members of our team have access to the information you provide to us. For example, store administrators and managers have access to:
• Ordering information such as what was purchased, such as when and where it should be sent
• Customer information such as your name, email address, and billing and shipping information
Our team has access to this information to process orders, issue refunds, and assist you.
We store user input data sent through contact forms on this website, as well as meta-information about submissions, including timestamp, originating IP address, and user agent (browser).
What we share with others
We share data with third parties who help us manage our orders and store services such as Paypal for taking payments and Mailchimp for receiving the boutique’s newsletter.