By registering with artPontiac, accepting the creation of a profile on artPontiac and purchasing on artPontiac, sellers and buyers agree to abide by the following terms and conditions. artPontiac reserves the right to suspend or ban anyone from buying or selling through the store’s website in the event of non-compliance with these terms and conditions.
THE SELLERS (ARTISTS)ARE COMMITTED TO:
- Ensuring that the information, photos and availability of their items displayed on the artPontiac platform are up to date and accurate. If an item displayed is no longer for sale and is sold on the platform, service and administrative fees may be charged by artPontiac.
- Ensuring optimal representation of the item(s) on the platform as compared to the physical item(s).
- Ensuring photos of the item(s) are centered, have a solid background and uniform brightness. artPontiac reserves the right to remove or make non-visible any photo, image or profile that does not meet this criteria.
- Taking note of the content of notifications of any changes of conditions as issued by artPontiac via email, verbal or written form.
- Providing accurate information regarding the description, dimensions and weight of the item(s) offered for sale. Poor information will result in incorrect shipping costs which will be covered by the seller.
- Confirm transactions when a purchase is made from their profile on the website.
- Respect the sales agreement of 20% to artPontiac and 80% to the seller for each sale. If the seller collects the payment themselves they are responsible for transferring the 20% to artPontiac.
- The seller is responsible for packing and getting each item to the customer. If desired, include a certificate of authenticity with each item. Including a personalized thank you note for the buyer is recommended as well. ArtPontiac is not responsible for any issues that may transpire when a seller meets a buyer in person.
* artPontiac is not responsible for damage, theft, or loss of packages.
Do not reproduce the items displayed on the platform in any way without the written consent of the seller.
ARTPONTIAC IS COMMITTED to its sellers to:
- Provide a dynamic platform for its members, as well as courteous and comprehensive service where possible.
- Notify members of policy and operational changes, if any.
- Respect the sales agreement 20% to artPontiac and 80% to the seller during a sale and enforce this agreement.
- Not reproduce the items displayed on the platform without the written consent of the seller with the exception of marketing purposes.
ARTPONTIAC IS COMMITTED to its customers and visitors to:
- Provide a dynamic platform and courteous and comprehensive service where possible.
- Notify changes in policies and operations if necessary.
- Respect the choices of users in terms of subscribing to the newsletter.