Why sell with artPontiac?
- Free to create an account for all Pontiac Artist Association members (a PAA membership is only $25.00 annually).
- No fee for uploading each listing
- Promotion both online and in print across the region
- Online Special Events hosted by artPontiac to promote you and the boutique
- Email marketing to a substantial email list of art enthusiasts from across the region
- Easy online tools: upload and edit your item(s) from anywhere and display multiple images and viewpoints of each item
- Receive 80% of amount paid by the buyer on every item sold
- Non-exclusive policy
- Secure online payments
Will I pay for promotion?
No. Our commission is reinvested into giving you as much exposure as possible (as well as covering any service fees related to the website).
Our marketing strategy includes editorials, publicity in local media, social media and print ads.
Who is allowed to use the images I upload to the website?
artPontiac has the right to use any images uploaded to the boutique’s website for marketing purposes.
How do I create my account?
You need to be a registered member of artPontiac (you must be at least 18 years of age to register).
artPontiac will send you your credentials. You will be able to create and edit your profile and upload your item(s) to the website yourself. The project manager will assist you as necessary.
How do I get paid?
We offer secure payments by cheque, wire transfer or PayPal.
Payments are made as soon as the sale has gone through.
What happens when I make a sale?
When you’re preparing your item(s) for shipping, you may include a Certificate of Authenticity inside the package to be sent to the buyer. There’s a template in the website’s media gallery you’re welcome to use. You can download a copy here and save it to your computer.
How about shipping?
When you make a sale, how the item(s) get to the buyer is up to you. You can arrange for a pickup, drop off or mailing of the item(s).
What is the cost of shipping?
The cost of shipping varies. Your customer is responsible for covering the cost of shipping as an additional cost. The seller is responsible for the cost of packaging the item(s). It is best to overestimate the cost of packaging materials when pricing your item(s) in order to make a profit upon completion of your sale.
How do we package the item(s) to ship?
Make sure you pack your item(s) with care. If you need assistance, contact us.
How do we add our products to the boutique?
- Login to your WordPress account with the login emailed to you by artPontiac
- Hover your mouse over the “Products” tab on the left side of the page and click “Add New”
- Fill out all required fields:
- Product Name
- Product Categories (select your name as each category is a different artist)
- Product Image
- Information in Product Data box:
- General: Item Price
- Inventory: Quantity of Item and how many someone can buy at one time
- Shipping: The weight and dimensions here are for the customer since the delivery costs are fixed. Choose the appropriate delivery class and when the customer indicates his address the cost will automatically be added according to Canada or International
- Press publish and then switch to the French tab if desired to make your item bilingual. You must “publish” before clicking on the other language tab, otherwise, you will have to start over.
All sales are final. In the event you are unhappy with the item(s) you purchased or if something arrived damaged, you will need to contact the seller directly. In the event that an item has been sold prior to you purchasing it, you will be refunded in full by artPontiac.
Will the item(s) I purchased include the seller’s signature?
When a signature is not displayed on the image of the item online it’s likely that the seller has signed the back or bottom of the item.
It’s very important to note that including a signature on any original piece is at the discretion of the seller. You may receive a Certificate of Authenticity with the seller’s signature and an exact description of the item.
Why are you sending me emails?
We’re sending you emails because you’re a member, a friend or a customer of artPontiac.
How Do I Subscribe To/Unsubscribe from artPontiac Emails?
To unsubscribe from our newsletter:
Scroll down to the bottom of the email. In the footer, you’ll find a link reading: “unsubscribe here”.
To subscribe :